The Put-in-Bay Resort is the island’s newest and most popular Caribbean themed resort. The property construction came in four phases. Moreover, the Put-in-Bay Resort is the island’s only full-service resort & conference center. All rooms, amenities, catering, and meeting facilities are in one convenient location! So, hosting a business conference here is ideal. Groups can be assured the professional staff will cater to all their needs. Moreover, the variety of lodging options will make planning a breeze.
The Resort offers fully wheelchair accessible rooms. Additionally, there are standard double queen rooms, pool view rooms with a pool-facing balcony, and luxury suites. The luxury suites sleep between 6 to 8 guests. The most recent addition is a courtyard area with additional rooms and Put-in-Bay golf cart parking.
Villas are great choices for bigger groups. Instead of splitting up in multiple rooms, guests can make memories together. Also, an efficiency kitchen in the villas affords guests the chance to save some money. Cooking just a couple meals during a Put-in-Bay stay can equate to great savings.
Put-in-Bay Resort Features
- Large heated pool with swim-up bar & grill
- The world’s largest jacuzzi attached to the pool that accommodates up to 40 people
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- Complimentary continental breakfast served daily from 6am-10am except for Saturday
- Refrigerators, in-room safes, irons, and ironing boards, fully tiled baths, and granite countertops
- Golf cart and bicycle rentals are available onsite
- The Blue Marlin Swim-up Bar & Grill featuring the Put-in-Bay Pizza Company
- Meeting, wedding, and banquet facilities for up to 450 people.
- Also, Full food and beverage service on site.
The Put-in-Bay Resort offers online booking for reservations.
As with all Put-in-Bay Hotels, you will get your best rate when booking directly with the hotel or resort of your choice. always compare rates with the hotels or resort before booking as online travel agencies often charge much higher rates
Otherwise, guests can call the Reservation Center at 1-888-PIB-STAY (1-888-742-7829)